Friday, August 6, 2010

WONDERFUL PEOPLE

WONDERFUL PEOPLE
Khary Minor
Arise Charter High
I'm new to the group but already feel welcomed. I feel as though everybody here has beautiful things to share and I'm more than happy to listen. I think I will learn allot about people here and we all will enjoy ourselves. All of the people here have very good hearts and I am so happy to be here. Their spirits are high and they're all lovable people and I feel very at home. I hope to learn allot about them and I hope they learn allot about me for in my heart they are the WONDERFUL SENIORS of the world. I wish them all a very happy and blessed life and I will pray that they live forever in my heart. Even though I just met them I love them all and they are WONDERFUL PEOPLE.
Tea NOTES
See people think that being around older people will be boring but that's not the case. These people are so kind and warm hearted that its crazy. If you don't get along with your immediate family they could be your second family.
"If you don't spend time with anyone make sure you bond with you grandparents cause they have so much to share and the experience is totally worth it"
"Just cause you meet some one in one day doesn't mean that they can't be family"
"When meeting new people make sure you have an open mind"