Sunday, August 29, 2010

Jamila Turnbull
Simon Gratz
Vacation

I have been on many vacations in my life. I've been to Disneyworld. Walked right down the middle of Main Street USA with mickey himself lived during the Jurasic Period and caught a couple beads during Mardi Gra in Orlando Florida. I got on my bike and sent ET all the way home too. I've been on a cruise sick at sea. Climb the dungeon River fall on Montego bay jamaica and drank the milk straight from the coconut, laid in the shade in Cancun Mexico and there is so many other places I have been but but honestly my best vacation had to be the place i went to last night i just got back this morning but honestly i didnt want to leave it was a beautiful paridise the water was deep blue and it shimered from the moon light I could hear the soft whispers of the night creatures. I looked toward the skin and the moonlight kissed my face and the stares seemed almost within reach. My feet laid in the sand the seemed almost like snow white and soft tickling my skins. The water tasted as sweet as honey and and the necture of the fruit was like a kiss on the bud of the tounge i closed my eyes hoping to never leave. Buzzzzz Buzzzz Buzzz. I opened my eyes and I was in the comfort of my opened bed. My room no paradise just life. My fave vacation was to dreamland can't wait until tonight when I go again.