Saturday, August 28, 2010

Khary Minor
the swoosh

One of my best friends is Niekey Davis (said like nike like the shoe{swoosh}) I call him my brother. I like niekey we have alot in common. He's funny and he loves music. Music is my life. Like if there was no music then I don't know what I would do. I was introduced to his family and he was introduced to mine. I meet my bestie in the group home. That I live at and we even share a room. and go to the same school. I remember one time I went to meet his mom and sisters with my other friends(aquil) and it was raining so we ran in the rain. playing and laughing and we had such a good time and his family is nice.
Tea Tyme
It' s funny the places you can meet a friend I make my friends in many places septa, the grocery stores , library ect.
Music is something that most modern day youth use as a way to express yourself. there are so many thing that can be described for different mood and situations such heart break song to song about birthday and so on.
I have so many friend its funny but i wish i had that one friend that was more special to e cause that bond you have with that one friend is irreplaceable.