Friday, August 6, 2010

MADI GARVIN
10TH GRADER
My Arrival at the best day ever

I have been coming to the senior center since mid July. I started out by helping Rachael with some clerical work and helping out with the computer class every Tuesday. On the way here today, I wasn't sure what to expect I read about the class a little bit, but I still was unsure of what it would be like. But after spending just a small about of time here today, I have come to realize that this is important class. Recording memories and sharing them with others gives us another way to look at things. I have heard some stories told by extremely charismatic people and though I have spent little time in class. Every minute has been a memorable and fun experience.

Tea notes
Its funny how stories can change lives from sad to happy stories, from good experiences to sad or bad experiences. I feel really honored to be in this type environment to be with such lovely people and my words of wisdom for this paragraph are as followed:
Listen to every story that come along your way will never know what you can learn or receive.
Listen to all sorties with an open heart and an open mind there you will learn more.
And if you don't like a story still listen any way cause you may learn some thing.

Unlike most people I look for morals and themes in all movies, books, verbal and written stories
because it get me thing about my life compared to my surrounding and because of that I feel I am scoped into a better person.