Saturday, August 28, 2010

Khary Minor
Don't let down

Well I was born in Temple hospital. Um I didn't have an easy life. Certain events had me taken away from my family at the age of one. I grew up with my aunt Birdie and I can honestly say that that was the worst eight years of my life. I was treated unfair and was punished in ways that I would never do to anyone else. I went back to live with my mom at the age of eight but my attitude towards my aunt followed me there and I would always get in trouble. But I learned from my mistakes I'm doing better now. I'm close to getting bot a job and an apartment. I have a wonderful girlfriend who just had my daughter (Jahara), and I'm happy. I have to just do what I have to do Now so that I can provide for my new family. So that everyone will be happy instead of mad that I let them down.

Tea Notes
sometime life doesn't go how you may want it, but i believe everything happens for a reason. think about it doesn't some situations make you either a wise, braver, nicer person. If you say no then you would be lying

I respect khary so much cause as a young person he gives back to his community and unlike other teen father he is doing what he has to do to provide for his family and you just have to applause him for that.

Don't ever let life get you down there so much in stored for you.