Thursday, September 9, 2010

Shocking dedication

Waking up in the morning the sun hit my face ( wake up time for work it told me ). Slobber dried on the left side my cheek. crust built within my lashes, breath more stank than a thousand dumpster trucks. You know i wasn't ready go to work. So laying back down. I refused. I said i refused. I need me some rest i'm not going to show up. Hell no. I said to myself. But I had to think how unloyal it would be to not show up. So I got up. took my warm shower feeling all clean and sanctified. crust out my eyes, armpits all fresh, yea I was refresh. took my spongebob toothbrush (yeah im a big kid ) and brush my teeth. And left home jumping straight on the sub. getting there was a surprize...............Happy birthday! (but my birthday wasnt till next week) they threw me a surprize cause they knew they wasnt going to see me till the day after my birthday. I was so shocked and to top the day off I was by myself no recruted teens and was able to share the experience of hearing the senior stories all by myself.