Monday, July 19, 2010

Tea's first day

Hey EveryBody It's me Tea,

I'm One of the new volunteers for the The best day of my life so far/senior storytelling day. Yesterday Was orientation day and I think I'm going to enjoy the experience (cameras love it ). The people are so nice. Bonita was telling me her story about how she came up with the idea of the project and I liked it. The fact she came up with the idea from hearing stories from her grandmothers stories is remarkable (the bond a grandmother and her granddaughter). I liked everyone I met so far there they seem so cool. I was able to bond with them closely because I was the only one who showed up.... Bonita I loved Your shirt.... Camera guy your shirt was cool too.... sorry I forgot your name....I really going to enjoy this experience....three more days till I meet Bill Cosby..... I cant wait to se sing Arthur I heard so much great things about him hopefully i sit next to him in the buss......